First, though...I got the most SWEET RAK the other day from a good friend over on Cafe Mom, Toothy/Heather. All I can say is...THANK YOU! I have been borderline coveting (but not really cause I am a sweet Christian lady...lol) a ticket punch and stickles. Every Stickles order I was poised over the page going...I can order one or two..but never did. Just cause DH says you can does not mean you should. Needless to say, like most of America, money is tight, and not in that cool way, either. SO ANYWAY! Here is some of my AWESOME RAK!

The punch is a Stampin Up! ticket punch. LOVE it! So versitile, and until I had a good quality punch I had NO IDEA what I was missing! Also, a bottle of the most beautiful stickles in the world! I have used them on every card I have made recently! (all...2? lol) Also, beautiful dew drops, baubles...whatever they are. She sent some Riley images and other cute critters as well as some awesome Makin Memories paper. She also made the adorable card! Love that bella, right?
So with this awesome RAK I made this uber simple card the other night with Savvyshoppabella which I received in a splitcoaststampers swap recently. It was late, but I HAD to use some awesomness!

This morning I got cracking on some more simple Christmas cards. The first one is an image I received from a VERY good and VERY talented and VERY good friend of mine who shall remain namless in the name of finances! Just in case anyone flocks, lol! I used Stickles, (duh) and fake stickles on the garland and the ornaments. This paper was ALSO from my RAK.
The second card was also simple. I originally had the same image with stickles, but the ink was not dye based (swap image) and the ink RAN and it looked aweful so I removed it and replaced it. On this one I just used a Gelly Roll glitter pen.

On a final note, Fall is almost over! What happened? Summer to Winter! Hardly any Fall! Noah is finally getting over his fear of the leaves! (about time!) So I took advantage of that and let him run around while I tried to get some shots of him this morning. It was SO cold, though, so we came inside pretty quick. He told me, "hands COLD". Poor guy!




5 comments:
love the pic of noah crunching all the leaves!
Such a fun and sweet post!!! I TOO have been singing Christmas songs like a mad woman!!! lol!!! I can not believe that it is so close!!! Crept up on me big time this year!!! I love your RAK (wink) and the cards you made!!! So pretty!!! I think you are amazing!
Noah ~ so sweet!!!! Oh I cant wait until the day I get to meet yall .. and I will :) I love you sweetie!!! :)
Amazing cards as usual and I am SO jealous you even have fall leaves! I posted a link to your blog on a recent post on mine, hope you don't mind!
Love the picture of Noah in the leaves to cute.And the cards are great.ladies over in cafemom have me singing christmas songs.I usually dont think a whole lot about it till after thanksgiving but that has now changed and i actually think its a good change!!(((hugs)))have a a great rest of the week!!
those cards are too cute!!!!!!!!
i love tinkerbella... she's my favorite lol
Post a Comment