Hi all! Happy Monday!
Today, I am participating in my first, ever blog hop! Its so neat! Cupcake Crafts is turing ONE today! WOOHOO! I am so glad they stuck around! They were the first, ever blog that I participated in and I am loving them more and more each week! Congrats on a fab year, and hope there are many more to come!
Their challenge this week is "something sweet" but as a bonus you can use a cupcake, specifiaclly. YAY! Love me some yum! ;) I used my cupcake set that I got from a super sweet cafe-mommer last year for my b-day. I paper pieced the cupcakes. The papers are from Making Memories, their Easter pack, and DCWV. The flower is from the Calypso prima set. Love this challenge, love my card! Hope you do too! Don't forget to check out the Cupcake Craft Challenges and get into the fun!

Second, is a card that I made yesterday afternoon for LPS. They asked us to use the "spotlight" technique. This was my first time doing this and I don't know that I did it right, but I stioll think the card is cute. =0) I used my Beary Katie set from LPS that I won a couple of challenges back. I was SO excited to finally receive her and ink her up! Loved paper piecing with her!

Anyway, the papers are from the nanas nursery DCWV pack. Hope you like! Have a great Monday, all!!

11 comments:
I LOVE your cupcake card! It is YUMMY! Gorgeous papers and colors. I love that you paperpieced them! VERY PRETTY!!!
Your Katie is SOOOO SWEET! I LOVE your spotlight! WOW! It adds such a fun and dramatic effect! It could not be any more perfect Cass! LOVE them both!
Have a wonderful week!
I love both cards !!I am loving them more and more hope you haev a fantastic evening(((hugs)))
I love your paper piecing. I love both of your cards.
First off, congrats for making the Top 5 this week on CCC! I loved that card.
Next, how cute is this card??? So adorable! I'm glad you decided to partipate again this week--good luck!
And lastly, that beary katie image is adorable! What a gorgeous card!
♥ Lisa
Gorgeous creations. Thanks for joining us for our first birthday celebrations at CCC.
Liza x
Hi Cassandra, fantastic card and such a brilliant image, just perfect for our something sweet challenge this week, thank you so much for joining us for our 1st birthday celebrations at CCC and for supporting us over the last year :) Donna x
Well done on your top 5 place - much deserved. This is a gorgeous card too - love the paper-piecing. Thanks so much for helping us celebrate our 1st birthday at Cupcake Crafts.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx
Hello, I've come across from CCC I love your cupcake card, it's very cute.
Congrats on making the top 5 on the last challenge.
Joanne x
They look fab love the little swirls on them, thanks for joining us for our birthday, good luck hugs Pops x x x
What a gorgeous card. I love the cupcake images, so 'sweet' and the papers are perfect. Glad you're still enjoying the challenge a year on!! Thanks for joining our birthday celebrations this week at CCC. Hugs, Denise x
Your Blog is beautiful Cass.....I love all the cards! The cupcake card is just adorable!
Where can I click to follow your blog?
Post a Comment